Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hello and Goodbye

This humble blog came about in 2008 when the membership of the South Alabama British Car Club elected me president and I thought it might be a quick way to disseminate information of interest to the group. It was warmly received so it stayed available for a period of time that exceeded my term of office. 

It was surprising that the eventual viewing audience came from all over the world with as many visits from the UK at times as there was from America. I was humbled to have the Positive Earth blog mentioned several times by the Hemmings Daily blog, the Classic and Sports Car blog (these guys do it for a living) as well as a reprint of a post in the Moss Motoring magazine. 

So, after six hundred posts and nearly 85,000 visits, it's time to put it to rest. I've been appointed editor of the SABCC newsletter Spark & Spanner and I've been traveling more with my day job as an industrial equipment sales representative, so these demands on the waking hours will need to take a front seat. 

This particular blog platform allows a writer to remove it from search engine results, but I thought I'd leave it up since one or two posts may actually contain useful information for those involved in the hobby. 

Thank you for your visits and I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment